Monday, October 24, 2011

Um...I think....

I'm pregnant. I think so.

I took a test and it's got a second very, cery, extremely faint pink....um....I think it's pink....line.

Can you sense my astonishment and disbelief?

I'm not excited or happy yet. Just kind of numb with my hopes up. Of course I didn't save my pee that I held half the day just for this test so when I retested with a digital it was negative. So I'm still not sure.

The last two days that I tested I got very obvious evaporation lines so I'm not convinced it's not that... I even dipped one test in plain water to see the evap line for comparison and I'm still thinking I might be pregnant....

Wow.

4 comments:

  1. I hope this turns out to be good news. I'm cautiously optimistic for you. I know that numb, but hopeful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has pretty much made my entire day better. I am so over the moon happy for you!!!! In case you didn't notice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, this sounds familiar :-)
    When I tested with this baby, I think I tested 3 times on the first day and there was a very teeny faint line. The next day, I again took 2-3 tests and it was the same faint line...same thing on day 3. I was getting worried that the line was not getting darker. I had one digital test left and it turned out positive. Even with that confirmation, I was still numb and shocked. It took me actually several weeks to start getting excited. Praying this is the beginning of something beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first line with Cala was faint too and it got darker te next day. I POAS first thing in the am both days! I'm sooooo hoping this is it and you don't have to IUI (or deal with Ego!!)!!! Please update!!!

    ReplyDelete