Friday, October 28, 2011

A phone call

I got a call from Dr. Ego's office today at 5:23. I have no idea why and of course I was taking a nap and they didn't leave a message. Now I'm freaked out. What if my betas were all wrong?!

I don't really know how anything could he wrong but it just worries me since I wasn't expecting a call from them. and seriously they should know better than to not leave a freaking message when they call a panicked pregnant woman!

It made me cave and go buy more pregnancy tests. I just needed some reassurance that they weren't actually calling to tell me they made a mistake and my betas had dropped rather than risen. But thankfully the line is darker. I know that doesn't really mean much but for now it's all I've got.

While getting my pregnancy test at Walgreens I was actually hit on by the clerk! I mean really?!? I was buying a PREGNANCY test. I would have thought that was a turn off! Not to mention my wedding rings! Oh well...I suppose I was a little flattered too.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I am sorry. Do they have anyone at his office during the weekend that you could call?

    ReplyDelete