Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Beta #1

Ugh... Nerves. Nerves. And more nerves.

Let me go over this timeline with ya....

I took a test at 4pm at 11 dpo and got the faintest line I've ever heard of on my FRER (the one that measures 6 days early and claims to pick up an HCG of 25 but I've heard as low as 12.5). At 12 dpo I tested again in the am and pm. Both lines are a tad bit darker than the previous but very faint still. Clear blue digital (measures 25) and FR Gold Digital (measures 18) were both negative at 12 dpo in the pm. I also had betas checked around 4 pm at 12dpo. I took another this morning. No darker than the last one from yesterday. I took another at 4pm today and I finally see a "normal" line. Still light but an obvious pink line. I took the same two digitals as before at the same time and got positives on both!

Finally!

So here is where I'm really confused. Yesterdays blood draw showed a SEVEN! Yeah a 7!

How in the world was it only a 7 a full 24 hours after my first positive!?!?

I'm scared.

Thank God the digitals turned. I'm praying that means the number tripled in just 24 hours.

I'm so flippin' terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment