Sunday, October 9, 2011

Starting over

I couldn't come up with a better way.  So starting over seems like the only thing that makes any sense. I hate to do it. I love my old blog. But I need a private place to vent about EVERYTHING and sometimes that means EVERYONE too.

So my disclaimer is this: If you found this blog and I know you in real life then that means you were digging for it because I've made it as anonymous as I can without being completely private and using an alter ego. If you know me in real life and weren't invited here by ME then you aren't really welcome here. I'm well aware that someone could easily find it if they really wanted to (especially once I start following the same blogs as I was on my old account and old followers following me here) but I'm asking that you respect my privacy and don't get your panties in a wad if I say something that you don't like. Because after all....this is like a private club...and you weren't invited.Unless of course you were invited. :)

My other blog will remain open and public too. I will still update it with information that I don't mind the whole world knowing. And with information that I don't mind discussing with you over a casual lunch. But this one remains MINE.

I'm actually kind of excited!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!! for inviting me to be a part of this new blog! When I saw on your other blog that you had posted and I couldn't read the posts, I was soooo sad. I feel like we've become bloggie besties in a way :-)

    Anyway, thanks for the invite, and vent away girl, vent on!

    ((hugz))
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me over!

    I can't wait to read both of your blogs :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy this new anonymous 'vent' space. So happy to be here!!

    ReplyDelete