Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Still pink

It *might* be getting darker but the stupid thing is so light I still wonder if I'm imagining it.

Really frustrating. With my previous pregnancies there was never any doubt. That second line came up fast and dark....even at 10dpo! And I was able to confirm on a digital.

Truthfully right now I still feel like I might not even be pregnant.

I did go in for betas today. I'll know tomorrow afternoon/ evening.

A third loss will literally kill me.

Anyway.... I realized I totally slacked on Brian's job status update. He got a job two weeks making more than his previous job! I feel bad that I didn't even think to mention it before now. My husband rocks at what he does....but don't ask me to explain it beyond, "he makes maps"!

Well that's all for now. I will update tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Fingers still crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, hooray for Brian getting a job & making more $$! Secondly, that's to help with your new baby expenses!!! :) I doubted myself with my tests from Cala, but the fact is those darker tests previously ended sadly, so maybe the lighter tests are better ;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you! Congrats to Brian on the new job!

    ReplyDelete