Monday, October 31, 2011

Beta #3

My third beta came back great at 203. And while for some reason I wish it was higher still I know that the only thing that matters is the doubling rate. And mine is more than tripling in 48 hours. but anxiety is getting me.

I'm feeling very, VERY pregnant. I've got incredibly sore boobs, extra emotional, tiny bit of queesiness in the very early am and around dinner time. I haven't had much heartburn since my last pregnancy and yet I've got it right now so I'm wondering if it's the beginning! I'm also fighting the urge to nap after work each day...wait, and on the weekend! And lastly, all I can think about is how I want a coca cola and some pepperoni! I don't even like pepperoni! Well unless it's on a pizza but I find it disgusting all by itself! Apparently, not anymore!

So to my knowledge I won't have any more betas. We went ahead and set up my first ultrasound for next Monday when I'm 5w4d along.

I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad that your betas are rising so fast, even if the numbers themselves are "low". I hope your scan goes well. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great rising!!!! The symptoms sound good too! Praying like crazy!!!! Keep updating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just went back and read this post. So, so so very happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete