Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I need some serious prayers

Dr Vandermolen (aka Ego) thinks I'm having an ectopic. Actually, that's me being really negative. I've either had a cyst burst or I'm experiencing an ectopic. I started having severe cramping on the right side a few hours ago so I went in. He did a vaginal exam and ultrasound.

The good news: no blood in my uterus.

The bad news: nothing in my uterus at all (but he swears that he wasn't expecting anything anyway at this point). There is blood in my right ovary and right tube. And possibly "something" there in the tube too.

He said there is a chance it's a cyst but it could also be ectopic.

4 comments:

  1. I will be lifting you up on prayer. Praying that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez! I'm praying! Where is a break for you?!? But that said I know they shouldn't be seeing anything in there yet, so I'm praying it's a ruptured cyst! Please let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending positive energy your way. :) Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! Just what you don't need to be worrying about. :-( I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete